Belston, Microsoft Host Fall 2016 Tech Boost Nonprofit Briefings
Lunch & Learn Series Kicks Off Sept. 22nd at the Austin Microsoft Store
Microsoft and Belston Technologies have designed a workshop series to help nonprofit organizations maximize their Microsoft investments and general IT resources.
Each session is built on our commitment to making technology accessible, featuring non-technical conversations geared toward nonprofit executives and leaders, and achieving “quick wins.”
We will hold our first workshop on Thursday September 22nd at the Microsoft Store in the Domain. This Lunch & Learn event centers on the benefits of leveraging a cloud-first strategy along with relevant use cases for the not-for-profit community.
We believe that a refined technology strategy that optimizes IT can have a profound impact on every not-for-profit’s charter. Team members from Belston and Microsoft will be on hand to answer your questions.
To register for our first workshop and check out upcoming events, please read on for our Fall Tech Boost calendar.
Microsoft is graciously hosting lunch. Please RSVP so we have an accurate headcount.
Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Thursday September 22nd 11:30am – 1:00pm @ The Microsoft Store in the Domain IT Modernization for Nonprofits — How to Leverage a Cloud-first Strategy
- What is the cloud?
- Examples of other nonprofits who are efficient and successful in the cloud
- Tips, tricks and wins around using the cloud
Thursday, Sept. 29th 11:30am – 1:00pm @ The Microsoft Store in the Domain IT Modernization for Nonprofits — Streamlining IT Operations Management
- How to leverage a 3rd party provider
- What to keep in-house
- Balancing the people, process and technology demands of modern IT support
Monday, Oct. 10th 11:30am – 1:00pm @ The Microsoft Store in the Domain IT Modernization for Nonprofits — Up Your Marketing Strategy
It’s Social Media Monday: Make Your Social Media Soar
- What is Social Business
- How Social Business enables nonprofit success
- Use cases and low-hanging fruit
Tuesday, Oct. 18th 11:30am- 1:00pm @ The Microsoft Store in the Domain IT Modernization for Nonprofits — Building Community with Social Technologies and Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence & Big Data
- How to leverage Business Intelligence
- Use cases & quick wins
Thursday, Oct. 27th 11:30am – 1:00pm @ The Microsoft Store in the Domain IT Modernization for Nonprofits — Office 2016 and Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
- Windows 10 features and highlights, as well as how to maximize your work and entertainment experiences through Windows 10
- What’s new with Office 2016 and what it means to you
- How you can be supported with training and ongoing resources for your nonprofit
We’re grateful to our partner, Microsoft, for sponsoring this exciting series for nonprofits.
For more information about Microsoft and nonprofits, consider visiting Belston Technologies’ YouTube channel for our current Tech Boost videos or learn more about Microsoft’s billion-dollar commitment to the cloud for public good.