DIR Contract DIR-SDD-2002 – IT Services
The Texas DIR has awarded the following contract for IT Services and Related Services:
Contract information: DIR-SDD-2002 provides eleven core IT and IT Related Services
- Desktop and Laptops– leasing services for standard configured desktops and laptops.
- Managed Procurement Services – management services for equipment procurement, configuration management, and provisioning.
- Service Desk including Remote Support – support desk management and a supported desktop or laptop from a centralized location by Belston Technologies providing necessary processed, staffing and organization structures, and supporting technologies.
- On Site Support and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MACs) – desk-side Device and MAC support for authorized users.
- Break-Fix/Maintenance – Vendor Owned Equipment – on-site support at Device locations by Belston Technologies field service engineers to diagnose and repair vendor owned equipment in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
- Asset Tracking – central asset tracking system ( people, process, and technology) allowing Belston Technologies to maintain tracking of vendor owned technology including physical location, user IDs, software license information, and maintenance records.
- Remote Support Services – support a supported desktop or laptop from a centralized location
- Standard and Ad Hoc Reporting and Documentation – standard reporting through a web-based Service Portal including client electronic access to view and query standard reports through Service Portal.
- Unwind/End of Engagement Services – Asset recovery services.
- Security Services – security services management as applicable to technology procurement and provisions including firewalls, passwords data protection, etc.
- Network Services – manage and provide services for network related issues including connectivity troubleshooting, eliminating bottlenecks, and more.
- Software Services – manage and provide services for software including, installation, configuration, training, troubleshooting and more.
How To Place an Order:
- To discuss your requirements and obtain complete product and pricing information contact:
- Generate a purchase order, made payable to Belston Technologies.
- Note: You must reference Contract Number DIR-SDD-2002 on your purchase order.
- Fax your purchase order and quote forms to 512-377-1451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the DIR ICT Co-op Contract Program Overview: